4/16/2014

All. The. Feels. - "If I Stay" Trailer

      


                                                                                                                                                   
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check twitter (and instagram) on my ipod. What I see first is this tweet by Gayle Forman:





Of course, I freaked out (in a good way)! I clicked the link and impatiently waited for the video to load. The trailer is perfect! It made me cry (that's how perfect it was)!!! Jamie Blackley and Chloë Moretz are perfect for the role of Mia and Adam just like what I first thought when I saw this exclusive first look photo on the Entertainment Weekly website in March:



xczc
I don't know about you but I think they share an amazing chemistry!
 And they still look amazing even with silly faces on!


A big advance congratulations to Gayle Forman, to the creators of the movie, the cast and the whole "If I Stay" team!



I can't wait for September 3!!! Find out when "If I Stay" will come out in cinemas in your country here: "If I Stay" Worldwide Release Dates



Have you read "If I Stay" and its sequel "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman? 
What did you think of the trailer?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment